Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Who can file a complaint?
3. Can the C.P.C. initiate an investigation on its own accord?
4. Can the C.P.C. promise me confidentiality?
5. What are the powers of the C.P.C. in collecting information?
6. What are the applicable penalties for section 3 or 6 of the Protection of Competition Laws of 2008 and 2014 and/or article 101 and 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) infringements?
7. Do the undertakings under investigation have access to the case files?
8. What are the sanctions if an undertaking fails to provide all the requested information?
9. Can I file an appeal against the C.P.C.΄s decision?
10. Do I have to notify a concentration?
Copyright © Republic of Cyprus 2020,
Commission for the protection of Competition
Designed and Developed by the Department of IT Services