Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Who can file a complaint?
3. Can the Commission initiate an investigation on its own accord?
4. Can the Commission promise me confidentiality?
5. What are the powers of the Commission in collecting information?
6. What are the applicable penalties for the infringements of section 3 or 6 of the Protection of Competition Law of 2022 and/or article 101 and 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU)?
7. Do the undertakings under investigation have access to the case files?
8. What are the sanctions if an undertaking fails to provide all the requested information?
9. Can I file an appeal against the Commission΄s decision?
10. Do I have to notify a concentration?
Copyright © Republic of Cyprus 2023,
Commission for the protection of Competition
Designed and Developed by the Department of IT Services